Keeping your home in top shape is an ongoing concern. Just like changing the oil in your family car, performing regular routine maintenance on your home can save you headaches and wasted money. No matter if you are a new homeowner or if you have owned a home for years, it can be a daunting task just keeping up with regular maintenance. That is where Master Repair Service comes in. We have deep knowledge in home maintenance and repair and have been a trusted service provider on the Central Coast since 1990.
Regularly scheduled home maintenance is also a great way to keep your home safe and give you peace of mind.
Home maintenance items include:
- HVAC filters inspection, clean and/or replace
- Kitchen sink disposal, clean and inspect
- Range hood filters, clean and inspect
- Test smoke/carbon dioxide detectors
- Replace batteries in smoke/carbon dioxide detectors
- Test garage door auto-reverse feature
- Run water and flush toilets in unused spaces
- Check water softener, add salt if needed
- Test water heater pressure relief valve
- Vacuum refrigerator coils
- Clean out rain gutters
- Inspect home exterior
- Repair/replace damaged window screens
- Repair exterior windows, doors, and locks.
- Check trees for interference with electric lines
- Inspect roofing for damage, leaks, etc
- Check grout in bathrooms, kitchen, etc. and repair as needed
- Check caulking around showers, bathtubs, toilets, and sinks – repair as needed.
- Inspect plumbing for leaks, clean aerators on faucets
- Clean and repair deck/patio as needed
- Check and clean dryer vent, other exhaust vents to exterior of home
- Flush hot water heater and remove sediment
- Winterize air conditioning systems
- Get heating system ready for winter
- Test electricity (GFI circuits)
- Check all locks and deadbolts on doors and windows
- Remove shower-heads and clean sediment
We are ready to discuss your next home maintenance project today. Simply call us at (805) 735-8734 or use the form below to send us an email.